Wednesday, February 20, 2019

5

< Vincent's POV>

~~~Bell Ringss~~~~
Whew!!! Sigh of relief for today. A very hectic day for a graduating Business Administration and Management student like me. We have been preparing business presentations individually and today I presented it in my class..
"Hey bro!Congrats!!.. Tawag ni Antoine na may kasamang tapik sa balikat, a close friend and classmate..."Wanna hang out??  Its TGIF??!! I've got to attend a party somewhere in Makati and we could meet hot girls and have fun after..you know!! Tinataasan pa ako ng dalawang kilay na animoy's ngpapadala ng mensahe...
"Only men could understand"...
I look at my Rolex watch!! F**k...  as I bubble it to myself. It's almost 5:30 and I've gotta get ready for Kyle's birthday party..
"Ah sorry brad...I'm goin' to my best buddy's birthday party!!
Let's hang out next time....nakipag fist bump muna bago ako bago naglakad palabas ng classroom 
Papunta na sana ako to my Office when someone came out from a nearest classrooom.
Si Xena, one of my exes..

Don't get me wrong but I do relationships for a reason...
Normally a month is the longest relationship I've ever been to..
I've never tried to court girls but they just suddenly become my girlfriend when we hook up..
E'm not a fuck buddy either because I really do date them. I TRIED..but...
When they try to demand so many things from me..and when they try to be involve in everything that I do.. that's when I start to detach myself...
That's how they end things with me..
I am not a bad guy here...I 'm just not ready.
I WANT TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL!!!
(Still thinking) I didn't hear what she's asking me...
"Hey vince!! How are you?? Are you OK, you seem lost!!! Nangingiti pang sabi ni Xena
"Oh! Hi! Well..I was thinking about my meeting for tomorrow... What was it??? Sorry wasnt able to hear your question..I smiled sincerely
She blushed...Hhmm well what can I say..
"Ahmm actually..she stammered...
Well I want to say Hi! lang and you know acquiantance party is a month away...I don't have a partner yet, so If you like we can be a partner? Umaasang aniya
Kunyaring nag isip muna ako bago sumagot "Ah I will think about it! Okey~ I've got lots of work to do and some meetings to attend to but I will let you know! pampalubag loob ko na sabi sa kanya.
"Okey...well, just give me a call or a message will do..you dont need to pick me up too so no hassle if we'll be a partner." napakasweet pa na ngiti nito.
Mabait si Xena, I remember her as a NOT clingy type of girlfriend though she is the type that 'I love you 'is necessary...that's the reason why we broke up after three weeks I guess..
'Ah sure, anyway Ive gotta go.take care' I smiled.
Tumango lang siya at umikot na papasok sa classroom nya..
I head on  to my office and as soon as I enter, I see Angel sitting on her desk. She seems doing her homework, because she's writing something while looking at her book. She then smiled and stand up as she walks near me.
"Good afternoon Sir! I place Kyle's gift on your table"..tumango lang ako at pumasok sa office ko.
"Do you need anything else Sir? If not I'll go...while looking at the clock. Her work is done, she means.
'Nah! Thanks for today...I'm gonna call you If I have questions regarding the files that you sent me for today" motioning her to go out,
'Youre welcome Sir! I thought tatawagan ninyo ako para makipagdate!" di ko alam kung nagbibiro siya o ngpaparinig.
"We've talked about this!!  you are here to work for me, nothing more.. I frankly told her
'It's supposed to be a joke..Sir! Who does she think she is to joke around inside my office..hah! napabuntong hininga nalang  ako because I don't wanna ruin my night..
I guess she knows me kahit papaano lalot di na ako kumibo..
"Have a good night and enjoy the party..she finally says,

Whew!!!! Now alone, I do what I have to and start preparing...
I did shower and get ready for the party while listening to a music

SONG: BRUNO MARS; Lazy Song
"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Uh, I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan~~

After I made sure to.look nice in my maroon Gucci suit, I sprayed my Clive Christian No.1 cologne, get my keys and my Iphone X, and I made sure not to forget Kyle's gift with me...
I arrived at the Venue "The Hughs" a very in demand High Society Hotel and Restaurant in BGC, and the owner is of course my parents and Kyle's.

At kagaya ng inaasahan, there are alot of influential  and high society people at the party and the presence of  the Paparazzi's are understatement.

***CAMERA NON-STOP CLICKING****

Mas lalo silang nag ingay ng bumaba ako sa sasakyan ko. Madaming bumabati at tumatawag. Kasabay ng pagbaba ko ang halos kababang si Kyle na inaalalayang bumaba ang girlfriend nito..
'Hey Kyle!!! Ng lumingon siya ay tawag ko
Smiling, while holding his girlfriends hands on her right hand ay lumakad siya papalapit sa akin at nakipag high five!!! 
Pero huli na ng mapansin nya na inabot nya kanina ang kamay ng kung sino pang bumababa sa sasakyan nya...Pero ng dahil sa pagbati ko ay nakaligtaang alalayan ito, kaya naman....
~~BOOOGGHSSHHHHH~ PLAKDA!!! 
Ouch!!! Kung sino ka man ~~~

Mas lalong nagkislapan ang mga camera at tawanan ang maririnig sa paligid. Dali dali namang sumaklolo ang girlfriend ni Kyle para itayo ang babaeng iyon...
'Kristine!!!! she called out her name but she doesnt say anything nor do something
...Kring!! she called again...Kring!!! isa pa...~~~ Is she deft or something?? ako ang nahihiya for  her. Not because of what happened but because of the rumor it may stirs for our Hotel, 
"Miss!! Are you Ok??!! Even Kyle is calling asking her pero bakit di siya sumasagot..nakatingin lang siya sa lupa..is she stupid!! nakakainis everybody's watching, so I made a move..

'Kyle I think you need to go inside..I will take her with me'  
Look! you don't want this situation to be in the news later right? So Go!! mahinang sabi ko

'Alright, lets go babe...at hihilahin niya na sana ang girlfriend when she whispers something that stopped him from walking.
'Ahmmm Kristine, lets go??!! Kyles friend here will help you out..lets meet inside Ok??~ tumango naman siya na naging dahilan ng pagtingin sakin ng girlfriend ni Kyle.
"I'm Faye" she smiles 'and she's Kristine' please take care of her.. 'Lets go babe~ aya pa nito kay Kyle at saka tumalikod..
Do I look like a babysitter..sigh!!!
I looked at her while shes getting on her feet... Ahhh FINALLY!!!
Camera still flashing~ 
"Hmmm..Miss!!lets get inside so you can go to the powder room to fix yourself.."sabi ko while giving her my hand para alalayan siya dahil alam ko naman na nahiya siya sa pangyayari..
Naalala ko kung paano siya sumubsob sa gutter..kaya natawa ako ng onti.
Pagtingin ko sa knya ay sa akin na pala siya nakatingin..

Oopppsss sorry ×_____×

"tse!!! Mahinang aniya...saka maayos na nagpaunang lumakad sa akin na tinaas pa ang noo at di na tinanggap ang kamay ko..tch!!

The paparazzis shouts and teases me because they've recorded the whole thing..Oh! This is not good!!! I felt a sudden anger towards her.Napapahiya man ay nginitian ko nalang sila at mabilis na lumakad.
I really felt humiliated back then that is why I want to confront her to say sorry to me.I tried to find her, I waited twenty minutes outside the powder room but she wasn't there..
Where is she?? kunot noo ko'ng nasabi
I really wanna punish her...urghhh
Calm down Vincent!!! 
 I go to the Bar area and get a scotch on the rocks!! This drink will calm me...
"Hey!! Bati ng kung sino man na tinapik ang balikat ko..
I look behind me and saw my Uncle, my Mom's brother
"Good evening, Uncle Peter! I didnt know youre coming here! This is supposed to be for the gwapos only hahaha
"That's the only reason why I must be here then!! Hahaha" at sabay kaming ngkatawanan..
"Hows your parents??!! Aren't they coming..Kyles parents are here, even some of their business partners??!!
"well, you know them...If not for the money they wont be attending! You know Dad's motto, by Thomas Jefferson.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it" sabay pa naming sinabi at saka tumawa. Maya maya pa't nagpaalam na din agad si Uncle Peter ng may kumausap sa kaniya.
Then I saw the girl, Kristine na nakasunod kay Kyle at Faye..she looks stupid!!! I felt anguish again...but I am not stupid to drag her here and make a scene... By looking at her, she looks terrible...
"Terrible dress, Terrible stilettoes , Her clutch seems cheap and old and She looks....like a rag doll!!! Big bown eyes, long dark brown that has curls at the end but it looks undone now, she has fair pinkish skin but her skin doesn't look stunning like the girls I've dated, her nails has no colors and she has almost no make up on but her is plump and pinkish red...attracted me"
What the hell Vincent!!! I told myself..Erase Erase Erase...No she's not attractive!! 
This party is for the rich and famous and she walks around behind Kyle and Faye like an "ein Helfer" I can hear every person in this room judge her!! Well I couldn't blame them.
As soon as she arrived and made herself like a clown, she looks so OUT OF PLACE...!!!
Pero ganun na lang ang gulat ko ng bigla siyang tumingin sa akin..."What the hell is she lookin at??" told myself, still not taking her eye out on me...
Umayos ako ng upo while not taking my  stare at her, let's see who wins!! You don't know me..lady!! I mumbled myself..





***TO BE CONTINUED*****
"DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE"
Danke Dir^____^


No comments:

Post a Comment